Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
There are two very delicious food holidays coming up that we wanted to share with you all because cheese and guac deserve to be celebrated! Guacamole Day is on September 16th and Cheeseburger Day is on September 18th. Happy cooking EGGheads! It's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

Uncovered a new winner on the BGE!

EggbertsdadEggbertsdad Posts: 753
edited March 2012 in EggHead Forum
I called my wife on the way back from a poker tournament this evening (about 7pm). I asked her to set out a frozen in-house made lasagna I bought from the local Italian market. I didn't know Kathy was using the oven to make the new Sticky Bun recipe on the cover of the latest Bon Appetit magazine. So I told her I would just heat up the lasagna on the egg since she was using the oven. HOLY CRAP! Smoked lasagna, who woulda thunk it? It was fabulous. 

Once again, the BGE to the rescue. Instead of using the cover, I may just get a mask and cape for it! 
:-j
Sarasota, FL via Boynton Beach, FL, via Sarasota, FL, via Charleston, SC, via The Outer Banks, via God's Country (East TN on Ft. Loudon Lake)

Comments