Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope you had a hoppy Easter and are ready to spring into warm weather cooking mode! There’s nothing better than spending time outdoors with the sweet aroma of fresh cooked Ribs. Baseball season is also underway, so it's the perfect time to try out some chicken wing variations! We have Jamaican Jerk, Lemon Pepper, Fired-Up Wings and even a Whiskey Onion and Chicken Steak if wings aren't your thing. Bon appetit!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Eggers in the ATL area help

ronthorontho Posts: 109
edited March 2012 in EggHead Forum
I have a friend who lives in Dacula and it didnt take long to talk him into a BGE. Will probably get an XL. Anyone recently buy one? How much and where from?. Thanks for any help.
·

Comments

• PapaBPapaB Posts: 146

I have one in Dacula, but I've had my Large for 1-1/2 years.  I got mine from Georgia's Backyard at the Mall of Georgia, but they've changed names to America's Backyard or something similar.  They have all the eggs, lump, accessories, seasonings, etc.  I couldn't help you with pricing, but all resellers are pretty much the same.

Good luck.

·
  • BBQBearBBQBear Posts: 11
    Your friend should order a demo from the Georgia Mountain Eggfest in May...a much better price than buying new.

·