Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Is your Big Green Egg still cooking even though it’s cold out? We hope so! We love the opportunity to cook heartier meals on the EGG during the winter. Some recipes you definitely want to try are Double Smoked Potatoes, BBQ Chicken Soup, Monte Cristo Sandwich and Breakfast Quiche. These are sure to keep your stomach warm & full! We can’t wait to see what winter-inspired dishes you cook!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the History of the EGG Museum and the Culinary Center too!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Big Green Egg Spring Sale In Ct. Starts Today

peterp2peterp2 Posts: 13
edited March 2012 in EggHead Forum
We are kicking off this week with our 1ST. annual pre-spring sale at Superior Flooring in meriden, Ct. We have all 5 sizes in stock. I also have the largest inventory of eggcessories in stock. I am out to be the #1 dealer in the state. We will be doing demo's all season. If you haven't tried any food cooked on the egg, bring anything to my store and we can have a one on one cooking demo. Once you try it there's no going back.

Comments

• Village IdiotVillage Idiot Posts: 6,951
    Free delivery to Houston Texas ?

Dripping Springs, Texas.
    Just west of Austintatious

• peterp2peterp2 Posts: 13
    Good answer - free delivery & set up is part of the sale, but you have to be with in 25 mile of my store.