Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

BGE Lump

mustgrillmustgrill Posts: 141
edited March 2012 in EggHead Forum
I have bought my last bag of BGE Lump. All the stores in my area are over 30.00 for 20#. I just bought 10 bags Royal Oak of 8.8# for 4.99/bag @wally's 50.00, Vs 120.00 for BGE about the same amount, screw that. I bought the 10 bags  our wallys had. I will buy 10 bags from now till the fall. The wallys here stop the lump in the fall. I feel only do you pay for the BGE name all that green and yellow ink, they act like John Deere. I am going to try to find a dealer for Dragon's Breath or start my self a new business.
Located in Western North Carolina

Comments

• stikestike Posts: 15,597
    If it makes you able to rest easy, bge lump is made by royal oak. Same stuff, different bag
    ed egli avea del cul fatto trombetta -Dante
  • mustgrillmustgrill Posts: 141
    Yes I know that. So much cheaper @ wallys', you buy BGE and I'll buy Roayl Oak. Smile!
    Located in Western North Carolina
  • stikestike Posts: 15,597
    I dont buy bge. Didnt know you knew. Most of us stopped buying bge long ago.

ed egli avea del cul fatto trombetta -Dante