Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Pizza Question?

BakemanBakeman Posts: 113
edited March 2012 in EggHead Forum
Can you leave the parchment paper under the pizza the whole cook?
·

Comments

• GatoGato Posts: 766
    I have heard some say they do. I have not personally tried it, but I think you would be ok.
    Geaux Tigers!!!
    ·
  • NightwingXPNightwingXP Posts: 436
    I did a pizza tonight and left the parchment under for the whole cook with zero problems! This is exactly what parchment paper is for.
    Only 3 things in life matter. Family, Steelers and my BGE!!
    ·
  • BakemanBakeman Posts: 113
    Thanks all, I am planning my first pizza cook for Thursday. A little scared, don't want to screw up.
    ·
  • Mighty_QuinnMighty_Quinn Posts: 1,878
    Yes, you can definitely leave it the whole cook.....the edges might be a little charred, but where it counts around and under the pizza, is totally fine.
    ·