Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Lump Charcoal Canada

StoaterStoater Posts: 292
edited March 2012 in EGG Table Forum
Hi Guys,

What's the best and most economic (if there is such a thing) lump charcoal in Canada, and where can I buy it. I live in Ontario.

Cheers.
·

Comments

• StoaterStoater Posts: 292
    Whoops posted this in the wrong forum, is there a way to change it.
    ·
  • Little StevenLittle Steven Posts: 27,320
    Whereabouts in Ontario? Costco has Basques this week for 11.99 for 8 Kg. You can get Maple Leaf in a couple of places around TO for a good price at Nella but you have to buy 20 bags.

Steve 

Caledon, ON

·
    Hi thanks for the info, I am in the niagara falls area, I am just wondering if I would be better crossing the border and picking some up, I will check my local costco, what's Nella, on the odd occasion I am in TO.
    ·
  • Little StevenLittle Steven Posts: 27,320

There is one in Hamilton. The warehouse is off of Southdown Rd. in Mississauga

http://www.nella.com/

Steve 

Caledon, ON

·
  • I get the Blue bag of Royal Oak at Canadian Tire - about $15 for a 20 lb bag.  Works great.

·
    Thanks Smokey Pete I will check that out.
    ·