Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re feeling pretty super, how about you? The big game is fast approaching, and while we love football, we love an excuse to invite people over and cook even more! You too can cook like a champion with recipes from Dr. BBQ’s NFL Gameday Cookbook: Grilled Tuna Sandwiches from Seattle and Baked Brie from New England. Who’s going to win? You’ll have to cook both to find out.

The 17th Annual EGGtoberfest was amazing - here are the highlights Click Here

Lump Charcoal Canada

StoaterStoater Posts: 292
edited March 2012 in EGG Table Forum
Hi Guys,

What's the best and most economic (if there is such a thing) lump charcoal in Canada, and where can I buy it. I live in Ontario.

Cheers.
·

Comments

• StoaterStoater Posts: 292
    Whoops posted this in the wrong forum, is there a way to change it.
    ·
  • Little StevenLittle Steven Posts: 26,914
    Whereabouts in Ontario? Costco has Basques this week for 11.99 for 8 Kg. You can get Maple Leaf in a couple of places around TO for a good price at Nella but you have to buy 20 bags.

Steve 

Caledon, ON

·
    Hi thanks for the info, I am in the niagara falls area, I am just wondering if I would be better crossing the border and picking some up, I will check my local costco, what's Nella, on the odd occasion I am in TO.
    ·
  • Little StevenLittle Steven Posts: 26,914

There is one in Hamilton. The warehouse is off of Southdown Rd. in Mississauga

http://www.nella.com/

Steve 

Caledon, ON

·
  • I get the Blue bag of Royal Oak at Canadian Tire - about $15 for a 20 lb bag.  Works great.

·
    Thanks Smokey Pete I will check that out.
    ·