Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Merry Christmas and may your holiday be filled with delicious food and loved ones...to help you devour the food! Our Holiday Entertaining Guide can help if you’re still making a Christmas menu. If you’re looking for fun, last minute holiday activities, check out EGGcellent Sugar Cookies, BGE Cake Pops, Santa Hat Brownies, Pig Candy or Holiday Drinks! See you in the New Year EGGheads!

The 17th Annual EGGtoberfest was amazing - here are the highlights Click Here

Second low and slow starting soon

jbates67jbates67 Posts: 157
edited February 2012 in EggHead Forum
With my success last week on cooking two pork butts, I've decided it's time to run through the process once again with a couple more of them. Of course last week, I had by brother and his family over and wife's brother and his family, after sharing what I made and sending them home with a nice portion, it left us with only one additional meal of pulled pork.

Soooooooo, as selfish as this sounds, these two are going to be just for the family. I'll portion and foodsaver bag portions for dinners for the family and freeze them after it's all done. I figure if I'm going to labor so hard and cook (overnight while I'm sleeping), I may as well get some additional meals out of it. I'll post some pictures later when the vittles are finished.