Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Nerwbie from Bakersfield, Ca Finally Joined

Options
roadhawg
roadhawg Posts: 1
edited February 2012 in Root

Glad to have made the leap. Purchased a BGEXL Jan 16, 2012 after much round and round with wife. She mentioned that I should start a bbq business or start competing as i like to cook all the time, so that led me to upgrade from my 6yr old chargriller offset. Any way made the purchase when she get it done. She is now happy as I made some of the best ribs she had ever tasted, her words. First time smoking pork spare ribs, followed advice from the forum so thanks all. I know pics to come as I am learning a new computer.

Lump Charcoal Info. I have been busy

Found places and what they carry around here.

Home Depot, Cowboy 8.8lb for 7.48, Kmart, Royal Oak Steakhouse 8.8lb for 5.99, OSH, Lazzari 6.75lb for 4.49, WW Royal Oak 10lb for 6.49, EconoAir BGE 20lb for 29.99, Found cowboy at other places i.e. Ace 20lbs for 7.49 was told that buy clerk need to check out in person. Lowes Frontier says made in mexico so didnt bother with price. Hope I have contributed a little.

Thanks for a great site, RoadHawg   

Comments