Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Sunshine State Eggfest Cooks....

Options
egret
egret Posts: 4,170
edited February 2012 in EggHead Forum

It's that time again when I start bugging you relentlessly about sending me the recipes you're going to cook at the fest.  The tasters and cooks both really do appreciate having a compilation of all the recipes they were able to sample. 
It's so much easier and the cookbook is published so much faster if I can get the recipes ahead of the fest. If you know now what you're going to cook, or at least some of the items you're going to cook, please send them to me now at :

wjhall at windstream dot net 

If you're still deciding, send them to me as soon as you have decided. These recipes will be published on the Sunshine State Eggfest site, the Naked Whiz web site and WessB's web site so this is your chance to become famous......if you're not already!   

Please try to follow the following format if you will : 

Your Recipe Name

By “Your First and Last Name” (Your Forum Handle)

Ingredients:

List Your Ingredients (Teaspoon should be abbreviated “tsp.”, Tablespoon should be abbreviated “Tbls.”)

Preparation:

Describe what you do to get it ready to either cook or eat (if not cooked)

Egg Setup:

Explain your egg setup such as dome temp., direct or indirect, raised grid, etc.

If you really want to be helpful, the recipe heading is Times font, size 24 and Bold, the remainder is Times font, size 14