Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

forum question

Options
lovetheeggvt
lovetheeggvt Posts: 1
edited February 2012 in Root
I just signed up, I cant reply to anyone, the person that asked, yes, we are from VT , do I have to wait till I am accepted in the forum before I can reply, I

Comments

• Village Idiot
    Options
    IS SOMEBODY TRYING TO POST A THREAD HERE ?  HELLO ???  HELLO ??

IF YOU CAN READ THIS, TAP ON YOUR PC SCREEN.  HELLO ?

Just kidding.  As long as you can post a new thread, I would think you should be able to reply also.  Are you using a mobile device?  I think someone had a similar problem last week from a smart phone.  I don't know Eggzilla's email, perhaps someone else does.

Dripping Springs, Texas.
    Just west of Austintatious

• Gato
    Gato Posts: 766
    Options
    Yes you will have to be approved first.
    Geaux Tigers!!!
  • lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,385
    Options
    @ lovetheeggvt-I don't know anything about the workings of the forum beyond posting  but thanks for the reply re: VT-I grew up around the Plattsburgh, NY area so VT is considered close and always enjoyed the road trips-now live near Louisville, KY.  Welcome to the BGE life-it can be a "game changer" coming from someone who was charcoal and gas grills and water/gas smokers.  Too easy compared to the others-and much more versatile-as we all think "shoudda done this years ago".  You will enjoy.
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.