Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s almost football season, so we’re perfecting our favorite tailgating and homegating recipes! Whether you like hamburgers, wings, brats, ribs or something cooked with beer, we have everything you’ll need for the perfect tailgate party. We always like inviting friends to join our tailgates because the EGG is about community and having fun, so make sure if you’re inviting company you make extra - the food will be gone before you know it! Don't forget dessert, either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Portable Stainless Table

noarmysargentnoarmysargent Posts: 61
edited February 2012 in EGG Table Forum
Even though I am a cabinet maker, I decided to make the table out of stainless steel.  I went to the Scott"s Antique Market and bought a meat cutting table.  Cutting the hole was the only challenge. Stainless is pretty hard.  Threw a little paint on the bottom, some wheels and a stainless bar for lifting.  I have a couple hundred bucks in it.  Good work out moving it too!
Egg.JPG 229.4K

Comments

• Mike8itMike8it Posts: 468
    Nice
  • GriffinGriffin Posts: 7,076
    Too cool. What is that pole? An umbrella?

Richardson, Texas

Griffin's Grub or you can find me on Facebook

The Supreme Potentate, Sovereign Commander and Sultan of Wings

• MickeyMickey Posts: 16,504
    Way to go. Like the big wheels....
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

• The pole  has a solar light on it.  I need to put another picture up.  I highly recommend pneumatic tires!
  • Nice table, I really like the stainless steel top.