Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s almost Halloween and if you’re cooking on your EGG, you may end up with more people knocking on your door asking for pork chops than candy! In case you’re willing to share and want to please a crowd, we recommend warm Margherita Pizza, FGL’s Lemon Pepper Wings or our favorite, S’mores in a Cone!

If you missed the 17th Annual EGGtoberfest here are the highlights Click Here Fall is upon us, and it's a great time for getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

My completed table

jbates67jbates67 Posts: 157
edited February 2012 in EggHead Forum
Finally got my large BGE in it's new home. A good friend who happens to be an excellent carpenter helped me build this table. It's all red oak, stained and two coats of outdoor urethane on it. It's built to last, still needs some finishing touches but I finally get to cook on my egg without bending over to the ground.

All of the screw holes are countersunk and plugged with oak plugs, sanded flush. The white is a piece of corian that is going to get replaced with Granite when I can scratch up a few more dollars. Fun but time consuming project.
egg table almost done.jpg
853 x 480 - 61K
egg table.jpg
960 x 540 - 101K

Comments