Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Where can I get a 4 can stand for beer butt chicken.

Options
irishrog
irishrog Posts: 375
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Does anybody know a web site where I can order a four can holder for beer butt chicken. I brought mine to a very!! long and liquid BBQ last weekend. On Sunday morning (ish) when we got up to start the clean up somebody had tidied away my beer butt chicken stand, and we have not managed to find it yet. If I do not get another one I will have serious withdrawl symptoms soon.
Apart from that we had a mighty party. We cooked a 25 pound turkey in the EGG, followed by 2 salmon, followed by a rib of beef, followed by 4 beer butt chickens, followed by 14 ducks, followed by copious bananas and pineapples. On an open top BBQ we cooked French, German and Irish sausages, burgers, chicken fillets, thighs and legs for the kids.
We started cooking, and having a few beers at noon, and went to bed about 4.00 a.m. We only finished cooking a short time before that. The whole event was fabulous, and thoroughly enjoyed by all. Who says the Irish do not know how to throw a party.

Comments