Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s almost football season, so we’re perfecting our favorite tailgating and homegating recipes! Whether you like hamburgers, wings, brats, ribs or something cooked with beer, we have everything you’ll need for the perfect tailgate party. We always like inviting friends to join our tailgates because the EGG is about community and having fun, so make sure if you’re inviting company you make extra - the food will be gone before you know it! Don't forget dessert, either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Confession

smokinsoonersmokinsooner Posts: 161
edited January 2012 in EggHead Forum
Forgive me Gods of Que....for it's been 10 days since my last Egg cook....
BOOMER!

Comments

• Cook two spatchcocks and sin no more, my son.

Dripping Springs, Texas.
    Just west of Austintatious

• tfoutchtfoutch Posts: 76
    Whew!   Thought you were going to say you cooked a steak on a gasser!  Had me scared for a moment.  LOL
    TFOUTCH Algood, Tennessee
  • smokesniffersmokesniffer Posts: 1,803
    send your egg to me and you shall be forgiven! :)

• I see you are seeking help, that's a good thing.  You might try psychometric drugs but beware the "thoughts of suicide" side effect and the "Stelazine lean".  Might I suggest you call in sick from work and employ the beer/meat/burning lump cure?  Side effects are a feeling of satisfaction when hearing friends rave about your efforts and a good night's sleep.  I told my shrink I didn't have time to see him anymore since I got better results from the BGE and friends eating my efforts.  Yesterday a neighbor told me: "Those are the best wings I ever ate."  Prozac can't match dat!

My actuary says I'm dead.
  • SqueezySqueezy Posts: 1,101
    @Baysidebob Very nicely stated ...  :-bd
    Never eat anything passed through a window unless you're a seagull ... BGE Lg.
  • ribmasterribmaster Posts: 209
    If you are having trouble sleeping try Ambien and a BBQ Guru.
    I grill therefore I am.....not hungy.
  • All great suggestions. I'm very grateful for the support group. 15 days now.... (Hands shaking, rub stain free fingers, empty frig....this is a test of patience!)
    I shall will myself through and make it to Friday for an all day low and slow cook. More to come!
    BOOMER!
  • Wanna borrow my gun? I myself cant go a day or 2 without cooking and always have a picture of my egg with me.
    LET'S EAT