Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Whistle Stop Contest

Options
Unknown
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Word I got from Huntsville is that there about 6 full Egg teams and some others with EGGS. Folks are finding out what we all Know. We at JUS-FER-FUN hope they all do great!!
Good Luck & Good Eggin'
Poppasam

Comments

• RocketMan
    RocketMan Posts: 67
    Options
    I talked to one of the "Egg-Teams" earlier this evening, and I'm told we should expect at least one report & some pics here later tonight (and I assume a more full report as the weekend progesses...)..[p]- Andy
  • JSlot
    JSlot Posts: 1,218
    Options
    I second that, Sam!! May all the other teams at Huntsville be GREEN with envy when the day is done![p]All The Best!
    Jim

• Unknown
    Options
    Rocketman,Sounds like a plan to me. Sounded like they had a good crowd and a good many of the better known teams from the word I got. Should be interesting to see how the EGGS do. [p]Poppasam

• GrillMeister
    GrillMeister Posts: 1,608
    Options
    Poppasam,[p]I got back to Austin this morning. What a night. I have lots of pics to upload. I'll get around to it later today.[p]Cheers,[p]GrillMeister
    Austin, TX

Cheers,

GrillMeister
    Austin, Texas
  • RocketMan
    RocketMan Posts: 67
    Options
    GrillMeister,[p]heard you got conscripted to cook with Squeeze & my buddy Tony - hope you're still in one piece after having to put up with those two (especially Tony!) ;-)[p]Looking forward to the pics and a write-up![p]- Andy