Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

breakfast and lunch sandwiches cooked exclusively on the BGE

Options
freff
freff Posts: 11
edited December 2011 in EggHead Forum
I'm thinking seriously of starting a mom and pop stand / food truck to serve breakfast and lunch options cooked exclusively on my BGEs that i would sell in the $10 - $15 range . Although i have my own ideas somewhat on breakfast sandwiches with egg, sausage, ham bacon, and lunch of pulled pork, and chicken, I would be very open to any suggestions from the experienced professionals. I live in Stowe Vermont and have been able to attend the Egglandfests in Brentwood New Hampshire the last few years. I've met some great people in the BGE tradition and would like to promote and showcase what the BGE is all about. I live in a farmhouse on a fairly busy road ( by VT standards) with nothing but fields, corn, and pumpkin patches surrounding me amongst some scattered barns. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Comments