Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

New Big Green Egg Convertable

BGElovrBGElovr Posts: 83
edited December 2011 in EGG Table Forum

I owe a huge thanks to my brother for making my new table. I have a medium and small BGE. My thoughts were that I wanted a table that would accommodate both eggs but, if in the future, I decide to sell the small and just stay with the medium, I don't want to have to get a new table. We started with The Naked Whiz plans, redesigned them and using cedar, came up with the Convertable Big Green Egg Table. The cutting board/ hot plate serves as the base for the small for now.

Comments

• ribnrunribnrun Posts: 174
    Super slick idea. That table looks mighty fine. Nice detail touch getting the grill surfaces at the same level, very cool. I am very jealous
  • GatoGato Posts: 766
    Nice looking table. Very good idea!
    Geaux Tigers!!!
  • MCRMCR Posts: 270
    Nicely done, very nice table.... electrical outlet! OH!!
    Marc
  • SqueezySqueezy Posts: 1,102
    Great idea ... just don't understand why you would want to get rid of one?
    Never eat anything passed through a window unless you're a seagull ... BGE Lg.
  • Am I missing something?  I don't see a picture or a link to a table???
    Packerland, Wisconsin

• Thanks everyone. Ribnrun, I was just lucky enough to get the two at about the same height. MCR, I wanted the outlet for my electric starter. The cord that you don't see is about 20 feet long. Squeezy, I've been kicking around getting rid of the small because I didn't use it that much, but after getting the table, I think I will use it a lot more. ChokeOnSmoke, not sure why you can't see the pics. sorry<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

• BotchBotch Posts: 6,108
    Beautiful!  

Live fast, die young, and leave a well-marbled corpse.  

Ogden, Utard.