Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Who’s ready for football and tailgating? We are! Check out our tailgating page for recipes that are great to bring to a tailgate, or cook at home if you’re entertaining friends during a game. If you need an easy breakfast recipe, these Sticky Buns are the way to go. If you’re looking for a fan favorite with bacon, try these Double Pork Sliders. We can’t wait to kick off another fall full of tasty food!

Coming to Atlanta for EGGtoberfest? Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340 - NOTE we are CLOSED on Saturday OCT 10th for EGGtoberfest.

thermometer again

SpentrupSpentrup Posts: 9
edited November 2011 in Forum Feedback

Hello all.

I have a question, i have a big green egg large and xl, mini is also ordered.
I love to bbq and BGE is justwhat i was looking for so it fits me and i think its the best bbq ever.

but the thermometer is really bad you have two reset it all the time after use.

there are so many things you can buy for BGE on the web do any of You know where i can buy a few digital thermometer so i can replace the ones i got

• Tel tru has some digital gauges. They are not made for this application but can be converted. But I have not found your statement to be true. My gauge stays set. My tel tru(200to 1000) came set dead on at boiling point. I use the gauge on my bbq guru for low cooks
    I grill therefore I am.....not hungy.
  • mr toadmr toad Posts: 666
    i have never had thermometer problems - but i do - every thanksgiving - check the settings

mr toad
    In dog Beers - I have had only one !
  • I cracked mine by slamming it with the rain cover. I really can't blame the gauge. My first one was off but  stayed adjusted.

I grill therefore I am.....not hungy.