Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s that time of year again-time to hop on out to your backyard for an EGG hunt. If you’re lucky, you’ll only have to search as far as your patio! Planning on cooking Easter Sunday? Check out our Easter Menu. If you’re looking for a sweet treat to enjoy with the whole family, try at least one of our sweet treats, if not both: Grilled Peeps & Carrot Cupcakes. Lastly, if you’re having company, our Pinterest page has lots of ideas for entertaining. We hope you have an EGGstra tasty holiday!

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Large egg cover

tmshorttmshort Posts: 1
edited November 2011 in Root
All-

Perhaps a stupid question.
Just bought a large egg, came with the cover ... the thing is obscenely large.  Is this how they are supposed to fit, or did an XL cover make its way into the large box?

Thanks
·

Comments

• I just bought a cover for my large egg last week. It fits fine. It looks like they gave you a XL. They should swap it no prob.
    ·
  • I have a cover for my large egg, and it's roomy.  They are made to also cover the mates and handler.  I have the mates and handler, and the cover fits well.
    Large BGE - Small BGE - Traeger Lil' Tex Elite - Weber 22.5" One-Touch - Weber Smokey Joe
    ·
  • I have the large cover which covers my large with my nest/mates. Fits perfectly. Very happy with it. It is the ventilated cover.
    ·
  • Cover was probably for egg and table.
    ·