Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

MY NEW TABLE AND FIRST RIBS!!!!!

Bumm39Bumm39 Posts: 52
edited October 2011 in EggHead Forum
LOVE my new table Ribs were good but a little dry imageimageimageimage

Comments

• Bumm39Bumm39 Posts: 52
    IMG_0492.jpg
    edited October 2011

• SpoonSpoon Posts: 328
    Table looks cool and Ribs look great. That gasket looks mighty white... that won't last long!
    "Pork so tender you can pull it with a spoon." ~Spoon
    My 2 nd gasket original burnt up, got new high temp gasket from Mother Ship.
  • Great looking table.  Love what you did on the bottom!
    Egg Head in Klamath Falls, Oregon
  • SqueezySqueezy Posts: 1,102
    You say your ribs were dry ... what temp and how much time did you cook them?
    Never eat anything passed through a window unless you're a seagull ... BGE Lg.
    230 to 250 for 5 hours sprayed every hour with apple juice an cider finished with bbq sauce for last 30 min.
    Sounds like you did everything right ... They appear to be sides ... maybe the animal was less than it should have been. I've always suspected when you do everything right and the results don't show it, I blame it on the cut ...
  • ShawnShawn Posts: 356
    Very nice table and them ribs looks good!
    Cheers! Shawn My Blog: http://hrmcreativebbq.blogspot.com/ My Dads Custom Handles Blog http://dannyscarvings.blogspot.com
    thanx Squeezy we'll try it again and again till we get it right. LOVE TO GRILL AND BBQ
    Good luck and keep us posted!  :@)