Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

I Can't Find The Eggfest List

Spring ChickenSpring Chicken Posts: 10,227
edited August 2011 in EggHead Forum

Am I missing something here?  Yes... there seems to be no list of upcoming Eggfests and special events.  Is it just missing or should I tell my doctor that I may have a problem?

Spring "Missing Action In Action" Chicken

Spring Texas USA

Comments

• Coming to you from the Mothership!
  • Misippi EggerMisippi Egger Posts: 5,095
    It would be nice to have that info available on the Forum page so people would have easy access to it. Or at least the link.....
  • SpoonSpoon Posts: 328
    It was a header at the top. If you x it away you can't get it back, but if you sign out you will see it. They seem to be still trying to figure that one out.
    "Pork so tender you can pull it with a spoon." ~Spoon
  • Misippi EggerMisippi Egger Posts: 5,095
    Good point, spooner. If you "X" out the 'junk' at the top, there is no place to 'click' and bring it back. :(
  • frankie482frankie482 Posts: 256
    Reload the page and it returns.
  • frankie482, it reloading the page doesn't restore it, nor does logging out and back in.
    The Naked Whiz
  • Whiz....... when I sign out, I see it....... once I sign back in, it goes away. View it while you're not signed in and see if it's there for you.