On the stove or the egg, this is a great side dish for steak, chicken or any entree. Tonight it accompanied spatchcock chicken (no pictures). Ingredients
1.2-2 Lb. Bag of Fingerling or Gourmet Potatoes
Coarse Sea Salt
¼ Cup Malt VinegarDirections
1. Bring potatoes to a boil over high heat in salted water. Reduce heat and cook until done (fork test soft)
2. Remove from heat and drain.
3. Place potatoes on a dish towel and gently smash with your palm until skins break.
4. Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Brush a rimmed baking sheet with oil and place potatoes on sheet. Bake until just short of crispy and flip during cook (about 20 minutes).
5. Turn off oven and let set for 10 minutes.
6. Remove and place into a mixing bowl; add salt to taste and vinegar and toss. Serve warm.RESPECTFULLY; PLEASE REMOVE THE RESTRICTIONS AND LET US HAVE A SIGNATURE BLOCK. YOU CAN EASILY MONITOR THEM, IF THEY ARE REDIRECTING...KILL THEM OFF. THANK YOU.