Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

EGGtoberfest: What to bring?

Options
Sue_z_que
Sue_z_que Posts: 2
edited August 2011 in EggHead Forum
What items are you glad you remembered to bring last year and what items did you forget that you're going to bring this year?

Comments

• Eggscaper
    Eggscaper Posts: 213
    Options
    bring anything you will need to cook your dish BGE only supplies the egg, charcoal. They do have a borrow store for things like plate setter, Pizza stone. but most important bring plenty of BEER
  • vidalia1
    vidalia1 Posts: 7,092
    Options
    Are you cooking or tasting??? Cooking bring serving gloves an easy up, chairs all of your food, utensils, etc...if you are tasting bring a chair, hat & sunblock...either way you will have a blast...
  • Smokedawg
    Options
    This will be my fourth Eggfest and third cooking...this may seem trivial, but here are some things I recommend bringing...fresh water in a couple of jugs/hand-soap to save trips to the bathroom and for cleaning, some string to hang from the tent that you can put a paper-towel roll on, boats or dixie cups for serving, some sort of paperweight for napkins or anything you put on the table as things will blow off. As mentioned, you can "borrower" items for the Egg, but I recommend bringing a platesetter, deflector, etc. of your own just in case.