Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Eggfest Central Update

egretegret Posts: 4,107
edited August 2011 in EggHead Forum
The Eggfest Central listings are out of date. Also, when I sign in, the Eggfest Central button disappears. It's only visible when I'm not logged in.
One question, is it too early to include my GA Mt. Eggfest banner for next year?

Comments

• @egret - That means you "x'ed" out of it and no it's not to early. Do you think it would be better to leave at the top of the posts so it always visible? That was my thought but most people wanted the option to x it out.....thoughts?
    Coming to you from the Mothership!
  • DrZaiusDrZaius Posts: 1,481
    How do you put them back after you 'X' them out. I like it being a choice of the viewer to show or not. I 'x' them but I am not sure how to put them back.
    This is the greatest signature EVAR!
  • DrZaiusDrZaius Posts: 1,481
    Yea!!!! The GA Mtn fest is just around the corner. lol Good idea John!
    This is the greatest signature EVAR!
  • egretegret Posts: 4,107
    @egret - That means you "x'ed" out of it and no it's not to early. Do you think it would be better to leave at the top of the posts so it always visible? That was my thought but most people wanted the option to x it out.....thoughts?
    Hmmmmm, I don't remember "X'ing" it out, but must have! Now that it's Xed out, I don't see any way to bring it back. I guess I'd be going against the masses if I say I'd prefer leaving the eggfest banners at the top of the posts, but, that's where I'd like to see it. The method on the other side with the arrow to open or close worked well. At least we were familiar with that.......