Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

I have a BIG MOUTH & Own Several BGE's

Pork Butt MikePork Butt Mike Posts: 2,584
edited August 2011 in EggHead Forum

We all love and enjoy cooking on the BGE. There are a lot of BGE employees & eggheads that have done a lot for BGE.

But with everything going on with BGE how can I support them and their product. For the most part when a company starts off, it's the employees that work hard and are devoted for the company that help put them on the map. This is what I have seen not just here but with a lot of corporations.

Now it seems that a lot of the ones that work hard and are devoted are PUSHED OUT THE DOOR. I will keep on useing my eggs because I really beleive they are the greatest BBQ around. Will I support them and brag about my EGG's NO. If it was'ent for the forum I would never bought my first egg. So what do they do but try to stop it.

PBM