Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

No spell checker

BobSBobS Posts: 2,485
edited August 2011 in Forum List

Small stuff in the midst of all the other start-up issues, but I cannot believe they did not include one.

·

Comments

• The spell check at the top of my computer works  thanks goodness.

:-)

·
  • now if there were a grammer check
    ·
  • WolfemanWolfeman Posts: 11
    Since this is a thread about spelling, it's grammar.
    ·
  • BobSBobS Posts: 2,485
    So, can you point me in the right direction to find spell check?  I am looking at the icons above the box for comments and I do not see anything.  I have IESpell installed, but do not like to use it.....
    ·
  • BBQMavenBBQMaven Posts: 1,041
    what browser are you using?
    Kent Madison MS
    ·
  • I do not see one of those nice faces holding up a finger,  loos like that might come in handy.
    ·
  • BobSBobS Posts: 2,485
    I am using IE-7.
    ·
  • BBQMavenBBQMaven Posts: 1,041
    In Chrome and Firefox your typing is auto spell checked
    Kent Madison MS
    ·
  • Carolina QCarolina Q Posts: 8,359
    safari too. which also checks grammar. Says there are two grammatical errors adn one spelling error in this post.
    Michael 
    Central Connecticut 

·