Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Not too bad

DrZaiusDrZaius Posts: 1,481
edited August 2011 in EggHead Forum
It is going to take some getting use to but I actually like this new format.  A couple of tweeks needed but the new forum is good for me.
This is the greatest signature EVAR!
·

Comments

• I like being able to subscribe to these feeds in outlook.  I see all new threads without opening my browser.  I am working on the iphone piece now.

John - SLC, UT

Webers, Eggs, Bubba Keg, Smokin-It #3

·
  • DrZaiusDrZaius Posts: 1,481
    As an iPhone user that will be cool. Can't wait
    ·
  • Amy S.Amy S. Posts: 70
    I can tell that I will use this, because it is beginner friendly. I understand where the veterans are coming from. One of my favorite sites had to change, and I resisted that. But, this is great.
    ·
    I like being able to subscribe to these feeds in outlook.  I see all new threads without opening my browser.  I am working on the iphone piece now.
    What are the tips I need for the outlook subscribe? I have never tried this.

·
  • mint-tulipmint-tulip Posts: 171
    When is the iPad ap coming to this forum?!?
    ·
  • cookingdude555cookingdude555 Posts: 910
    edited August 2011
    I like being able to subscribe to these feeds in outlook.  I see all new threads without opening my browser.  I am working on the iphone piece now.

What are the tips I need for the outlook subscribe? I have never tried this.

Use the RSS feed from the latest posts page and subscribe to it using outlooks RSS function.

John - SLC, UT

·
  • When is the iPad ap coming to this forum?!?
    I am posting this using an iPad, are you having issues?

John - SLC, UT

·

Use the RSS feed from the latest posts page and subscribe to it using outlooks RSS function.

Thanks dood I will give it a shot

·