Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
With winter in full gear, we’re enjoying all the awesome photos of EGGs in the cold weather. Stay warm with some of our favorite Dutch oven recipes: Chicken & Dumplings, Chili Con Carne and BLT Soup.

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Not too bad

DrZaiusDrZaius Posts: 1,481
edited August 2011 in EggHead Forum
It is going to take some getting use to but I actually like this new format.  A couple of tweeks needed but the new forum is good for me.
This is the greatest signature EVAR!
·

Comments

• I like being able to subscribe to these feeds in outlook.  I see all new threads without opening my browser.  I am working on the iphone piece now.

John - SLC, UT

Webers, Eggs, Bubba Keg, Smokin-It #3

·
  • DrZaiusDrZaius Posts: 1,481
    As an iPhone user that will be cool. Can't wait
    ·
  • Amy S.Amy S. Posts: 70
    I can tell that I will use this, because it is beginner friendly. I understand where the veterans are coming from. One of my favorite sites had to change, and I resisted that. But, this is great.
    ·
    I like being able to subscribe to these feeds in outlook.  I see all new threads without opening my browser.  I am working on the iphone piece now.
    What are the tips I need for the outlook subscribe? I have never tried this.

·
  • mint-tulipmint-tulip Posts: 171
    When is the iPad ap coming to this forum?!?
    ·
  • cookingdude555cookingdude555 Posts: 827
    edited August 2011
    I like being able to subscribe to these feeds in outlook.  I see all new threads without opening my browser.  I am working on the iphone piece now.

What are the tips I need for the outlook subscribe? I have never tried this.

Use the RSS feed from the latest posts page and subscribe to it using outlooks RSS function.

John - SLC, UT

·
  • When is the iPad ap coming to this forum?!?
    I am posting this using an iPad, are you having issues?

John - SLC, UT

·

Use the RSS feed from the latest posts page and subscribe to it using outlooks RSS function.

Thanks dood I will give it a shot

·