Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Egg'd Chicken Salad

Ingredients3/4 cup mayonnaise
1/4 teaspoon Ginger
1/2 teaspoon Salt
3 cups cubed cooked chicken
1 1/2 cups red seedless grapes halved
1 cup sliced celery
1/3 cup sliced green onions
1/2 cup chopped walnuts or pine nutsInstructionsCombine first three ingredients. Stir in remaining prepared ingredients. Cover and chill.NotesIt is easy to change up the texture. I like to mince the chicken and quarter the grapes. Sometimes I will crush/grind the wall nuts. If I use pine nuts I leave them whole or a quick 1 time chop.

Add a little crushed red pepper flakes to add a little heat and flavor. Minced roasted jalapeno is also very tasty.

If using as a 'dip' chop all ingredients smaller even to a fine mince.

Try the basic recipe first than have fun and play with different textures and flavors. It's always a treat.

Enjoy!

GGNumber of Servings: Time to Prepare:
·