Ingredients - Recommended
Ribeye Steaks (or Delmonico)
Lite Soy Sauce
Minced Garlic Cloves
Garlic Salt & Pepper (to taste
Bloody Mary Sauce
Vidalia Onions (or sweet)
Green Onions (or scallions)
Lime Juice (fresh)
Beef Broth (or consume)
Vodka (high end)
Marinade-Mix ingredients, coat steaks, cover and chill, turn steaks once (chill a minimum of 2 hours).
Bloody Mary Sauce-Boil water and pour over tomatoes; let set for 30 seconds, drain and peal skins from Tomatoes. Quarter tomatoes and place in food processor. Place all ingredients and chop fine. If tomatoes were not ripe enough add tomato puree
1. Remove steaks from refrigerator an hour before cooking to get to room temperature
2. Preheat BGE to 500 degrees (open flame); Remove steaks from marinade and discard remaining
3. Place Ribeyes on direct grate for 90 seconds on each side and remove, let rest for 10 minutes.
4. Place sauce in pot and simmer on grill for 5 minutes, remove from heat and keep warm.
5. Place steaks on grill for 3-6 minutes per side (depends on thickness and your taste for Rare, Medium, etc.); Remove from grill and plate, drizzle healthy serving of Bloody Mary Sauce and Serve.
Recommended Side Dishes-Corn on the cob, Garlic Mashed, French Bread, Asparagus spearsNotesNumber of Servings: 2-4Time to Prepare: