'Tis the season ... so be sure to see our Holiday Entertaining Recipes
for some terrific ideas. And, it’s not too early to start thinking about our Country Christmas
menu for any of your holiday meals! For something different, how about mixing it up with our Light Southern Meal
with Grilled Catfish and Watermelon Salsa! Happy Holidays!
- 5 tablespoons dark brown sugar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons ground coriander
- 4 tablespoons paprika
- 1 ½ teaspoons ground savory
- 1 tablespoon rosemary
- 1 ½ teaspoons dried thyme
- 4 teaspoons onion powder
- 1 ½ teaspoons ground black pepper
- 4 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1-1/2 teaspoons white pepper
- 4 teaspoons dry mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 3 teaspoons dried sweet basil
- Salt to taste
- 2 teaspoons ground bay leaves (If you can't find ground use whole)
Place all ingredients into a food processor and blend. If you use whole bay leaves blend until leaves are pulverized.
Rub meat and cover with saran wrap.
Marinade over night in fridge. Allow to come to room temperature and place in smoker.
Number of Servings:
Time to Prepare: