We’re so close to Thanksgiving that we can taste it and we’re ready to help you prepare the most delicious Thanksgiving feast you’ve ever cooked! Check out our Turkey Cheat Sheet
for turkey tips, our Thanksgiving page
for turkey recipes, and our Holiday Entertaining Publication
for all other Thanksgiving needs to help you make this the best Thanksgiving yet! PS. Don’t forget about breakfast
Thanksgiving morning either!
Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.
RRP's Caesar salad dressing
• 2 Tbs red wine vinegar• ½ tsp coarse Kosher salt
• 1 Tbs Real Lemon concentrate• ½ tsp crushed garlic
• 3 Tbs olive oil: 2 are garlic flavored and 1 is extra virgin • ¼ tsp Cayene pepper
• 1 large raw egg• 25 grinds of fresh black pepper
• ¾ tsp Boetje's stone ground mustard or substitute brand of Dutch style
• 1 tsp worcestershire
InstructionsUsing a dressing container add all ingredients and blend with a whisk.
30 minutes before serving pour the dressing over a container of fresh Romaine lettuce which has been torn to typical salad size pieces and mix well.
Serve on individual salad plates and garnish lightly with freshly grated Parmesan cheese.Do not save any unconsumed dressing due to the raw egg!NotesNumber of Servings: Time to Prepare: