• 1 lb bag broccoli slaw or regular slaw
• 1 Cup sunflower seeds ( meats)
• ¾ Cup slivered almonds (can toast in oven with a watchful eye)
• 1 sm bunch of scallions (chopped)
• 2 pkg ramen beef or roast beef flavored noodles crunched up small
• ¾ Cup olive oil
• ¼ Cup vinegar
• ½ Cup sugar
• 2 packets of seasoning from the Ramen Noodles
InstructionsMix olive oil, vinegar, sugar, and seasoning packets together about four hours before serving.
Shake often until well blended.
Just before serving layer brocoslaw, nuts, seeds, scallions, and the crunched ramen noodles.
Pour dressing over top.
Toss and serve at onceNotesNumber of Servings: Time to Prepare: