• 8 Oz imitation crab meat, chopped• 1 Clove garlic, minced
• 8 Oz cream cheese, softened to room temperature• ½ tsp DizzyPig Ragin" River rub
• 1 Cup mayonnaise• 6-10 Clove roasted garlic, minced (optional)
• 1/3 Cup onion, chopped• ½ pkg frozen chopped spinich, thawed and squeezed dry, then finely chopped (optional)
• 6 Oz artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
• ¾ Cup shredded parmesan cheese (about 3 oz.)
InstructionsIn a medium bowl, blend together cream cheese and mayonnaise until smooth.
Blend the roasted garlic cloves into a paste.
Add garlic paste to the cream cheese mixture.
Stir in remaining ingredients and spoon into a pie plate.
For presentation, sprinkle lightly with some paprika or a little more Ragin' River rub.Preheat egg to 375° using an indirect setup (platesetter, firebricks, etc).
When stabalized, place pie pan with dip into egg and bake uncovered for about 15-18 minutes, until heated through and lightly browned.
Remove from cooker and let sit for 5 minutes before serving.NotesGarnish with a few parsley sprigs, or your favorite herb and serve with crackers or thinly sliced french bread.
For a lighter version, substitute light or fat-free cream cheese and mayonnaise.Note: The DizzyPig rub can be ordered online at http://www.dizzypigbbq.comNumber of Servings: Time to Prepare: