Who’s ready for football and tailgating? We are! Check out our tailgating page
for recipes that are great to bring to a tailgate, or cook at home if you’re entertaining friends during a game. If you need an easy breakfast recipe, these Sticky Buns
are the way to go. If you’re looking for a fan favorite with bacon, try these Double Pork Sliders
. We can’t wait to kick off another fall full of tasty food!
Coming to Atlanta for EGGtoberfest? Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340 - NOTE we are CLOSED on Saturday OCT 10th for EGGtoberfest.
• 1 small head green cabbage• 2 Tbs white wine vinegar
• ½ small head red cabbage• 2 Tbslemon juice
• 3 medium carrots• 1 tspsalt
• 1 medium sweet onion• 1 tspsugar
• ½ Cup sour cream (non-fat OK)• 3 Tbsdried minced onion
• ½ Cup Hellman"s mayonnaise (low-fat OK)• freshly ground pepper to taste
• 3 Tbs Dijon mustard
InstructionsPrepare the vegetables: shred cabbages, peel & grate carrots, halve & thinly slice onion.
Mix remaining ingredients & toss with the vegetables.
Add more salt if necessary. Add more sugar if you're not a Yankee.
Chill for several hours.NotesNumber of Servings: Time to Prepare: