• 5 Medium Potato"s thinly sliced
• 1 Medium Onion..(I used Vidalia) sliced
• 6 Tbs butter or margarine
• 1/3 Cup shredded cheddar cheese
• 2 Tbs fresh minced parsley
• 1 Tbs Worchestershire sauce
• 1/3 Cup Chicken broth
• Salt and pepper added later to taste.
InstructionsPlace the potato and onion in a sheet of heavy duty aluminum foil about 20 x 20 inchs, and dot with butter.
Combine the cheese and parsley,Worchestershire sauce,salt, and pepper, and sprinkle over potato's. Fold foil upward around the tater's and add broth. Seal the edges of the foil well.Grill, covered, over medium heat (250-300 in the BGE) for 25-40 minutes or untill the potato's are tender.Yield is 4 to 6 servings.NotesNumber of Servings: Time to Prepare: