Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

set up for eggs completed (heavey pictures)

Options
Manfred
Manfred Posts: 186
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Been working on this for a couple of months and finished and cook on this past Friday.I hope this answer some question about Do I need another BGE?
before
DSC_0305.jpg
Now
DSC_0600.jpg
DSC_0601.jpg
first cook first egg set up MED egg WOO 2 riase grid at 350 with spuds.cook for 45 min.
DSC_0588.jpg
2nd Med egg Plate setter feet down pizzia stone 350 for the dinner rolls
DSC_0593.jpg
Pull the spuds off open the vents on the first egg let it get up to 500 then took out the woo2 drop the grid on the fire ring level and then put the T-bones on sear both sides then woo back in rise the grid to finish the T-bone
DSC_0592.jpg
pull everything off from both grills and then got this.
DSC_0594.jpg
the egg was still cooling down when I thought how about nice fatty for the wekend
DSC_0596.jpg
Yes There is three eggs and I cook on two for supper but this is for the large for later. this is a 13 lb brisket for 1.78 a pound had to pick that up.
DSC_0599.jpg
So now my set up is
1 MED EGG WOO 2 for direct cooks
2 MED EGG plate setter with pizzia stone for baking
3 LBGE WOO3 oval stone drip pan for all my slow and low.
I like to have things simple not having to change the set up all the time. So I hope this help all the one egg families that are thinking about picking up another egg. YES or no
34 days to kick off
DSC_0300.jpg

Comments