Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

What's Wrong With This Picture?

Options
jzcc
jzcc Posts: 123
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
At 2:13 a.m. TX time, there are 1,065 guests and 25 members on line. WTf?!

Comments

• Feeding Frenzy
    Options
    A lot of lurkers, and just a few night owls? Was kinda hesitant to even sign in tonight.
  • Bear 007
    Bear 007 Posts: 383
    Options
    Why are you scared
  • Feeding Frenzy
    Options
    Bear, I just edited my post to say 'hesitant'. 'Scared' was a VERY poor choice of words on my part. I am on my way to dream land I hope! Long day at the plant. It was a long night last night, but the Mod deleted it. I just get disgusted when somebody that doesn't participate here comes in to make trouble. It's all deleted now, so it's all good.
  • oldfishinglure
    Options
    Some folks dint turn off pc
    www.finandflame.com

www.oldfishinglure.com
  • Gator Bait
    Gator Bait Posts: 5,244
    Options

Maybe we have a strong international following of lurkers! Wish they would chime in a little more often. :lol:

I'm one that never logs out. I am checking in all times of day and night. There is a lot here that feels like home and a lot of the members are like family or better. Logging in and out would be a pain. As long as I have been here I think the figures you saw last night are not unusual. I can't explain it but have noticed it many time before. It will be interesting to see if the new forum shows the same figures. :)

Blair

• Austin  Egghead
    Austin Egghead Posts: 3,966
    Options
    What view shows those number?
    Large, small and mini now Egging in Rowlett Tx
  • Austin  Egghead
    Austin Egghead Posts: 3,966
    Options
    Well I think some people like to conversate (my husbands former secretary favorite word) and others like to listen. You are right though, other ideas thrown in to the pot would yield some fun cooks.
    Large, small and mini now Egging in Rowlett Tx