Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Spreading the love this Valentine’s Day with your EGG? Virginia Willis’ three course menu is perfect for a date night! February is also National Chocolate Lover’s Month, so don’t feel guilty if you’ve been cooking a little more dessert than usual on your EGG. If you’re looking for something a little more savory than chocolate, try some Roasted Chicken Flatbread or Pork Tenderloin with Honey Mustard.

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the History of the EGG Museum and the Culinary Center too!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Ahoy Fishlessman

Cpt'n CookCpt'n Cook Posts: 1,917
edited 8:36AM in EggHead Forum
You will find this link about your favorite breed interesting. Blazes is a really good outdoor writer btw

http://www.telegram.com/article/20110726/COLUMN10/107269963/1009/sports

Comments

• fishlessmanfishlessman Posts: 18,468
    its a good article, hate to see them breeding for just show, britts need to be bred for feild first, then show, or both. litter was born last week and they reserved me a male tricolor( tricolors wont win show in the states but are fine in the country they come from, go figure). heres mom, looks different from abe which is what im hoping for. hard to find a brit from a qualified breeder here in the new england
    http://french-brittany.com/ebony.htm
  • RipnemRipnem Posts: 5,511
    Fish,

The same has happened to the Golden Retriever, in that they are either breeding for show or just to be a mega-lover. I've seen one run from a hen mallard :laugh: That dog came from a BREEDER, I was told and cost 1,200 bucks. I laughed and said my dogs were free half breeds and I've been offered 3-4 times that for one of them. :whistle:
  • fishlessmanfishlessman Posts: 18,468
    theres a golden in my neighborhood with papers that goes an easy 120 pounds and is mean towards everything, the neighbor just picked up another one last summer from the same breeder. :huh: had abe holding point on a hen mallard for about 20 minutes,maybe longer, the hen was hiding from the male date rapists on the lake, walked right up to the dog within a foot and just sat there resting up :laugh: :laugh: