Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Wow, good deal on an egg ...

cookingdude555cookingdude555 Posts: 967
edited 12:38AM in EggHead Forum

John - SLC, UT

Webers, Eggs, Bubba Keg, Smokin-It #3, Blackstones

Comments

• I thought it was a large, after reading description again, it may be a small. Still a really good deal though.

John - SLC, UT

• jaxsongirljaxsongirl Posts: 10
    It looks like a small to me. I have a small and I love it!! It is perfect fit for me and my husband. The best part is....mine was free!!! Love love my BGE!!!
  • Photo EggPhoto Egg Posts: 5,097
    Agree, small egg and a good deal. Won't last long.
    Thank you,
    Darian

Galveston Texas
  • Grandpas GrubGrandpas Grub Posts: 14,226

What are you going to do with another egg... I thought I was bad.

Did you pick any lump up at Walmart at the $5.27 price?

Kent
  • RRPRRP Posts: 19,325
    the post has already been deleted - just curious what made it so attractive? price or more to it?
    L, M, S, Mini
    Ron
    Dunlap, IL
  • haha, good point. I already tried to give my small to my brother, and he said no :blink: . I used it the other day to cook a steak removing the fire ring, and I may just keep it after all. Good little cooker still. I missed the lump at 5.27!? I need to stock up for the winter, I dont think this will carry me:

2df0826f.jpg

Are they still having the deal?

John - SLC, UT

• Brand new small for $300, he took it out of the box to take pictures, never been used. It probably still had the warranty card in there. I wish I knew about the warranty card when I bought my large on craigslist. It was brand new in the box, and I sort of recall throwing the paper work out before realizing what it was a few months later ...

John - SLC, UT