Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Wow, good deal on an egg ...

Options

Comments

• cookingdude555
    cookingdude555 Posts: 3,194
    Options
    I thought it was a large, after reading description again, it may be a small. Still a really good deal though.
  • jaxsongirl
    jaxsongirl Posts: 10
    Options
    It looks like a small to me. I have a small and I love it!! It is perfect fit for me and my husband. The best part is....mine was free!!! Love love my BGE!!!
  • Photo Egg
    Photo Egg Posts: 12,110
    Options
    Agree, small egg and a good deal. Won't last long.
    Thank you,
    Darian

Galveston Texas
  • Grandpas Grub
    Grandpas Grub Posts: 14,226
    Options

What are you going to do with another egg... I thought I was bad.

Did you pick any lump up at Walmart at the $5.27 price?

Kent
  • RRP
    RRP Posts: 25,893
    Options
    the post has already been deleted - just curious what made it so attractive? price or more to it?
    Re-gasketing America one yard at a time.
  • cookingdude555
    Options
    haha, good point. I already tried to give my small to my brother, and he said no :blink: . I used it the other day to cook a steak removing the fire ring, and I may just keep it after all. Good little cooker still. I missed the lump at 5.27!? I need to stock up for the winter, I dont think this will carry me:

2df0826f.jpg

Are they still having the deal?
  • cookingdude555
    Options
    Brand new small for $300, he took it out of the box to take pictures, never been used. It probably still had the warranty card in there. I wish I knew about the warranty card when I bought my large on craigslist. It was brand new in the box, and I sort of recall throwing the paper work out before realizing what it was a few months later ...