Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

P-Chops N Taters

oldfishinglureoldfishinglure Posts: 235
edited 2:05PM in EggHead Forum
1000000168.JPG

Pork Chops N Taters Quick Cook even Thing 1 (Age 7) and thing 2 (Age 4) enjoyed the chops..Simple n Tasty

Matt
www.finandflame.com

www.oldfishinglure.com

Comments

• CrazyHarryCrazyHarry Posts: 112
    They look delicious!

Damn this forum, it's always making me hungry...
  • Capt FrankCapt Frank Posts: 2,578
    We need some pics of the "things"! :) :) :)
  • www.finandflame.com

www.oldfishinglure.com
  • cookn bikercookn biker Posts: 13,407
    Thing 1 and thing 2????? :ermm: :whistle:
    Nice looking cook for the family Matt. ;)
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE
  • Dave in FloridaDave in Florida Posts: 1,146
    What internal temp do you look for in chops or are you cooking each side by time?
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Welcome to the Swamp.....GO GATORS!!!!
  • Ethan and sam my boys r thing 1 n 2 of course said affectionately.
    www.finandflame.com

www.oldfishinglure.com
  • Hi Dave. I Usualy just cook by feel with chops these were thin and the dark is the marinate. Soy n teriyaki. Then the other dark was a unknown that was given to me. Really juicy. Roughly 250 dome for 20. But I most cook by how it feels when I grab it. Not a bad meal for 10 dollars will make 2 meals for 4. May add a few sausage links to it or some rice to pep it back up.
    www.finandflame.com

www.oldfishinglure.com
  • They were pretty good for the thin fellas
    www.finandflame.com

www.oldfishinglure.com
  • tacodawgtacodawg Posts: 335
    Your chops look great. That is probably my next cook on the egg. I eat a Lot of pork and chicken, not to much beef so I am always looking at different recipes to try. Thanks for sharing.
  • Mr HollowayMr Holloway Posts: 2,034
    Chops and taters look great :)

Shane