Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Oklahoma BGE on Ebay

Options
Photo Egg
Photo Egg Posts: 12,110
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Looks like a clean cooker with nest and mates.
I have no cooking experience on the medium just passing along the link.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Big-Green-Egg-Medium-Charcoal-Grill-/270783923945?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3f0bfac6e9
Thank you,
Darian

Galveston Texas

Comments

• Grandpas Grub
    Grandpas Grub Posts: 14,226
    Options

It will be interesting to see where this ends up. I think I would have listed on Craig's first though.

GG
  • Photo Egg
    Options
    I would have hit CL first as well. Can be a pain weeding out the goof balls but on Ebay the listing fees and percent cost along with the paypay hit adds up quick.
    The two Eggs I have sold on CL both sold in less than an hour.
    At $350 I would buy it just to relist on CL. :laugh:
    Thank you,
    Darian

Galveston Texas
  • Grandpas Grub
    Options

I am sure the seller is expecting the auction to bid up. But with no shipping that could work against him.

If I was looking for a medium I would watch and hit the auction with a bid in the last 3 seconds.

Kent
  • Photo Egg
    Options
    I'm with you Kent.
    I have followed many on Ebay and most go higher than expected. But then a local Houston seller claimed to get $600 for a 5 year old Medium a few months ago.
    There are deals , steals and I can not believe how much that sold for...near full retail. No logic to it.
    Thank you,
    Darian

Galveston Texas
  • Grandpas Grub
    Options

Always hard to understand those auction ending prices, high or low.

• loco_engr
    loco_engr Posts: 5,765
    Options
    Back in the day when I was hot into vinyl comedy Lp's,
    I came to the conclusion that alot people on Ebay don't spend much time doing any research for what is a good price.
    aka marysvilleksegghead
    Lrg 2008
    mini 2009
    XL 2021 (sold 8/24/23)
    Henny Youngman:
    I said to my wife, 'Where do you want to go for our anniversary?' She said, 'I want to go somewhere I've never been before.' I said, 'Try the kitchen.'
    Bob Hope: When I wake up in the morning, I don’t feel anything until noon, and then it’s time for my nap
  • Grandpas Grub
    Options

"vinyl comedy Lp's" that brings back some good memories. I enjoyed Hudson and Landry.

Did you do much on ebay?

GG
  • loco_engr
    loco_engr Posts: 5,765
    Options
    yeah I did :sick:
    Between Ebay and online LP stores,
    filled 2+ milk crates :ohmy:

Have to check the desktop (upstairs) to see if I have
    any H&L . . . evidently during an install of new HD in this old laptop, I did not transfer my master list of comedy LP's :(
    aka marysvilleksegghead
    Lrg 2008
    mini 2009
    XL 2021 (sold 8/24/23)
    Henny Youngman:
    I said to my wife, 'Where do you want to go for our anniversary?' She said, 'I want to go somewhere I've never been before.' I said, 'Try the kitchen.'
    Bob Hope: When I wake up in the morning, I don’t feel anything until noon, and then it’s time for my nap
  • Grandpas Grub
    Options

I did a fair share of ebay'n my self...

I love old time radio and comedy. I have a bunch of OTR on the computer. Made the road trips most enjoyable.

GG