Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Spreading the love this Valentine’s Day with your EGG? Virginia Willis’ three course menu is perfect for a date night! February is also National Chocolate Lover’s Month, so don’t feel guilty if you’ve been cooking a little more dessert than usual on your EGG. If you’re looking for something a little more savory than chocolate, try some Roasted Chicken Flatbread or Pork Tenderloin with Honey Mustard.

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the History of the EGG Museum and the Culinary Center too!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Broken fire box? No problem! In & Out

RRPRRP Posts: 17,411
edited 3:47AM in EggHead Forum
Today I zipped right in to my dealer's place and picked up a replacement for my large egg. In and out couldn't have been any easier or quicker! Hearth & Patio in Peoria, IL ROCKS SOLID!!!
Ron
Dunlap, IL

Comments

• FockerFocker Posts: 2,376
    Yes they are! :)

Jim Prescott's Barbecue Shop in Sterling, IL is my #1 dealer since Eggin' day one. Very fortunate to have Jerry and crew as a backup. B)

Haven't received good service at the dealer in Bettendorf, IA here in the QC? So I go out of my way to see Jim.
    Brandon
    Quad Cities
    "We say grace, and we say ma'am.  If you ain't into that, we don't give a damn."  Bocephus
  • RRPRRP Posts: 17,411
    That dealer in the QC didn't impress me either. I remember trying to help them with their first event and all I got was a k*ss my *ss response.
    Ron
    Dunlap, IL