Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Pickled Stuff

Frank from HoumaFrank from Houma Posts: 5,755
edited 10:41PM in EggHead Forum
Pickled a bunch of jalapenos about a year ago

Did some carrots and asparagus but also put some boiled eggs in one of the jars

They got lost in the back of the pantry - opened the jar this evening.

Sweet and HOT! - just like .... I better not go there - this is a family forum B)

• Spring ChickenSpring Chicken Posts: 10,050
    I'm trying to remember the last time I had a pickled egg. It had to be back in another century for sure and maybe half of it.

But I like eggs and I've been pickled a few times myself, so now I have a craving for a pickled egg.

Oh, and I like my coffee sweet and no cream too.

Spring "History In The Making" Chicken
    Spring Texas USA
  • HossHoss Posts: 14,600
    OH YEAH! Me LOVES some pickled eggs.Imagine that! :laugh: :)
  • 2Fategghead2Fategghead Posts: 9,623
    Great find. I'm snacking right now and that egg is looking mighty fine. :P
  • vidalia1vidalia1 Posts: 7,091
    Yep I cleaned & cored 10#'s of jalapenos Sunday...they are getting pickled as we speak...starting the cucumbers today for sweet pickles...I love pickling season... ;)
  • fishlessmanfishlessman Posts: 19,740
    pickled about 60 eggs a month back, i think there is just one small jar, i need to start hiding them :laugh: its time to do another batch of jalepinos, like candy