Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Mako Shark

WoodbutcherWoodbutcher Posts: 1,004
edited 6:56PM in EggHead Forum
I grilled my first Mako last night. A little butter and some DP shaking the tree. Added some brown rice and a salad for a nice light meal on a hot evening. I really enjyed the shark. It was much milder than I expected.

Makoshark.jpg

Comments

• Mr HollowayMr Holloway Posts: 2,034
    Looks like a great meal Dale :)

Shane
  • Boss HoggBoss Hogg Posts: 1,377
    Dale, When I saw your post I had to stop lurking and sign on. What??? You're eating healthy now :ohmy: Did you wash it down with mineral water?? :P Actually, it looks pretty good! B)
    Brian
  • WoodbutcherWoodbutcher Posts: 1,004
    Thanks Shane. It was just what I needed in this heat we are having.
    Haha! I'm eating a lot more fish lately. I really like it. There is still a lot of steaks and pig meat too. :woohoo:
  • Boss HoggBoss Hogg Posts: 1,377
    Dale, I'm not surprised you're eating more fish. All you have to do is net them out of the aquariums at work! :laugh: How many guppies does it take to make a serving??? :silly:
    BC
  • Clay QClay Q Posts: 4,435
    Mako shark, just about the best shark to eat. Very nice dinner! :cheer: No bones about it. :lol:

Eat more fish, it's good for you.
  • PattyOPattyO Posts: 883
    Hey Dale
    Are you coming to the Pittsburgh fest?
    I'll be there! I'm going to cook too. Not sure what it will be..
  • PattyOPattyO Posts: 883
    Yippee, can't wait, see you there.