Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

First time ABT

Dave in FloridaDave in Florida Posts: 1,043
edited 2:04PM in EggHead Forum
Decided to try something new. And they sure did not last long. What a tasty treat.

IMAG0703.jpg

Had some hamburger buns left over from last nights steak sandwiches. So I thawed out some hamburger. First time making cheeseburgers on the egg. OMG..were they good, juicy and such a good taste. Sorry, no pics of the burgers, they just didn't last that long.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Welcome to the Swamp.....GO GATORS!!!!

Comments

• Rezen73Rezen73 Posts: 356
    ABT's look spot on, nicely done!
  • N'awlinsN'awlins Posts: 90
    Those look great!
  • tacodawgtacodawg Posts: 335
    ABTs are great. I have yet to find anyone who does not like them. You can put anything in them. Good job.
  • BordelloBordello Posts: 5,926
    Time consuming but always a hit, nice job and keep at it as you will be making many more. :laugh:

Cheers,
    Bordello
  • BB1857BB1857 Posts: 131
    I did some yesterday for a little get together and added Hillshire Farms Cheddar Little Smokies. Cut them in half lengthwise and placed on top of filling. That was a nice addition to an already delicious little item!