Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Looking forward to a delicious Christmas dinner? Keep our Holiday Entertaining Publication handy throughout December for all your holiday dinner needs. But you can also find some of our favorites on our Country Christmas page, including Christmas Ham and Peach Cobbler. Happy cooking!

The 17th Annual EGGtoberfest was amazing - here are the highlights Click Here

Another Deep Dish

BENTEBENTE Posts: 8,337
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
well the campin eggers went camping in may. while we were there vidalia 1 made a deep dish pizza. it was really good better than all of my previous attempts. so i started badgering him. he posted the recepie HERE so i ordered the 6 in 1 tomatoes and went to work.

the Raws
DD1.jpg

on the egg
dd2.jpg

finished
dd3.jpg

after a few slices
dd4.jpg

well dont use peppers and onions raw in a deep dish they gave off too much water. the second pie is the only ones you are seeing because the first one was so wet.

verdict: BUY 6 in 1 tomatoes. and keep working on eating more i am sure if i do this a few more times it will me less messier.. but i dont think i can make it taste better :ohmy: B)

thanks kim you may not stop to hand off some pearls but you do give me pearls of wisdom :unsure: :silly:

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

"Life is too short to be diplomatic. A man's friends shouldn't mind what he does or says- and those who are not his friends, well, the hell with them. They don't count."

Tyrus Raymond Cobb

Comments