Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Egg Set-up

solonsolon Posts: 25
edited 5:27AM in EggHead Forum
We are redoing our kitchen and on my wish list is a kickass egg set-up for the deck. I would appreciate any pictures of interesting and practical ways people have set up their eggs. I currently have a LGE in a long table.

Thank you.

Comments

• Capt FrankCapt Frank Posts: 2,578
    Go to The Naked Whiz Photo Gallery of tables if you haven't already done so :)
  • PattyOPattyO Posts: 883
    I've ordered the corner setup for a large and medium from http://southernspecialtiesoutdoor.com/
    They also have a pint size replica of the large table that fits a mini that I hope to get as well. It is a dealer demo. I'll get this with my demo large at the Pittsburgh Eggfest. Got the Medium and Mini a year ago. Can't wait.