Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Tonights dinner(Steak)

"Sparky""Sparky" Posts: 6,024
edited 5:30PM in EggHead Forum
Just a couple of NY strips,but they were delicious :woohoo: I cooked them at 525* direct on the XL.Here's the pix,thx for lookin :)

015-18.jpg

009-22-1.jpg

017-26-1.jpg

025-14-1.jpg
·

Comments

• BeliBeli Posts: 10,751
    Hey Sparky "o" nice NY's wished you took more pics of your backyard I know it is amazing.......
    ·
  • Le Oeuf VertLe Oeuf Vert Posts: 512
    Those are some great pictures, crisp and clear. The steaks look delicious!
    ·
  • "Sparky""Sparky" Posts: 6,024
    :P Hey Beli,I just dream of having your backyard view amigo ;) Mine is just trees(not complaining thought) :)
    ·
    Thanks Mark,they were perfect :) OK,mine was a bit overdone :whistle: ,but still delicious :woohoo: ;)
    ·
  • elzbthelzbth Posts: 2,075
    Excellent photographs! The steaks look perfect.....BTW - what kind of camera do you have? :)
    ·
    Thanks elzbth,I use a Nikon D-70 with a 18-135mm lens,but I did edit those photos a bit :whistle: ;)
    ·
  • NibbleMeThisNibbleMeThis Posts: 2,254
    Nice looking strip steaks. Now I'm wishing I had gone with beef for dinner, ha ha.
    Knoxville, TN
    ·
  • BeliBeli Posts: 10,751
    Love that green forest my friend
    ·
  • The wife and I love steaks on the BGE. And those look outstanding.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Welcome to the Swamp.....GO GATORS!!!!
    ·
    :) Thanks Chris ;)
    ·
    Thanks Dave,they did turn out great :woohoo: I think that they get better everytime I cook them :ohmy: :)
    ·
  • Austin  EggheadAustin Egghead Posts: 3,342
    Yummo. I must have missed the dinner bell :( , darn, and the wine is chilled :)
    Eggin in SW "Keep it Weird" TX
    ·
    Dang Joan,if I had known that you already had the wine chilled,I would have rung the dinner bell louder :P ;) I'll do better next time :laugh:
    ·