Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Funkee Cheeken

HossHoss Posts: 14,600
edited 4:46PM in EggHead Forum
Did a couple of Cornish Hens featuring Bush's Baked Beans and a Loaf of French Bread.This was last Nite.Today we had Sliders,sausage(Conecuh), sweet corn,Stuffed poblanos,Caramilized Vaidalia ERNYINS,tater salid and stuff. :P

Funkee Chickeen...
100_4211.jpg

Judy Mayberry's AllClad gettin happy with some beans!
100_4212.jpg

Tastee loaf!
100_4213.jpg

Comments

• RascalRascal Posts: 3,758
    Nice meal there! 8 - ),,, I'm a big fan of Bush's Grillin' beans and would stand on my head for them!
    Beans-1.jpg
  • Clay QClay Q Posts: 4,435
    I like them cornish chicks! Nice raised grid setup. I see you cut out a corner of your cast iron grid. I did the same so I can add smokin wood without lifting anything. ;)

Letme get my sunglasses on :blink: .... B) there, now I can see the bread. :laugh: :laugh: I'm just a tad hungover.

Nice work buddy!
  • Egg JujuEgg Juju Posts: 658
    Roast chicken, beans, bread... dinner! Looks tasty.
    Large and Small BGE * www.quelfood.com