Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Ping WessB

deepsouthdeepsouth Posts: 1,796
edited 12:20PM in EggHead Forum
happy 4th brother. don't do anything i wouldn't do.

Comments

• Yeah happy 4th,
    Eggs on if you guys want to come up early today or tomorrow???
  • WessBWessB Posts: 6,937
    Best to you and yours as well my friend...we are having some family over and doin up some typical egged grub..gettin close to time to brew up a new batch or 2...got to many things in the fridge to be able to use it as a fermentor at the moment...be well my friend..
    Got Sally's kids comin over tomorrow...whatcha cookin?
  • no idea thats what I'm doing here now, just searching for something different, we have some steaks already I was leaning towards some kind of desert.
    Did you check the "recipe" section..it's under the "cookbook" tab at the top of the forum..
    http://www.eggheadforum.com/index.php?option=com_recipes&Itemid=71
  • yes I've been through that and all of the Eggfest recepies, nothing is jumping out yet. Although this one might be one to try.

http://www.eggheadforum.com/images/eggtoberfest2007.pdf
    your link is the entire cookbook..
  • :ohmy: it sure is.... in that cookbook, the Country Apple Dumplings
    If you let the egg burn long enough at a stabalized temp you can cook any of Jen's pies or cakes with little to no smoke taste..cook it just like you would in the oven....you canalso start a new thread with "desert" in the title..many here cook up some awesome sweets...
  • deepsouthdeepsouth Posts: 1,796
    wes, sams club has a mixed case of sam adams beers that has four each of boston lager, light, kolsch, ipa, saison & summer ale. $23/case. it's a nice mix of summer stuff.